Telemetru Laser DDoptics RF 1200 PRO
The rangefinder RF 1200 PRO has 6 operating modes that can be selected by pressing the “MODE” button.
1. NORMAL MODE : No additional symbol appears on the screen. Only the measured distance to the targeted object is displayed.
2. GOLF / TARGET MODE: Hold down the “MODE” button and keep the RF 1200 PRO pointed at the flag or the target. The RF 1200 PRO then automatically recognizes the object with a different color and saves the distance in the display.
3. BALLISTICS MODE : Here, the distance and the angle are first measured and the actual flight path is calculated from this. This is a useful feature for marksmen but also for golfers and archers.
4. HORIZONTAL DISTANCE: In this mode, the horizontal distance to an object is taken into account with the help of the angle; this function can also be useful for archers, for example.
5. VERTICAL HEIGHT : In this mode the height of objects can be calculated. To do this, the distance to the upper edge and the angle are first measured (press the “MODE button” once and then the lower edge is advised again (press the “MODE button” again). The display then shows the height of the object in question.
6. FOG / RAIN MODE : In this mode, measurements can be carried out in bad weather over 30 m.